Hey guys! So I woke up pretty early today, but I didn't mind it cause I woke up to the sound of Lady Gaga blasting in the living room haha. Ooohlala. I hadn't gotten up so quick in a long time, I was literally dancing out of bed! rofl. Anywho, I made some calls to my Aunts about my mom's birthday get together this weekend and picked up the little sis from school early since she was feeling sick. boo. I made her some noodles and had her take a long nap.
On a lighter note, I was still in a dancey kind of mood so I decided to make some mixes! I threw a few songs together that would get me going and want to share them with you! hopefuly they'll get'cha pumped for the day, or the weekend!
If you want to hear a certain kind of mix, let me know and I'll make one to match your mood. http://8tracks.com/rockinxthexmelody
Ooooo and I got a text from my sis that we're going to see Lights in April!! I'm so excited, I've been waiting for over a year to see her live.
Here's a picture of some pretty clouds outside my house. haha. Random.


0 comments:
Post a Comment